Marina One is uniquely suited to be part of Urban Redevelopment Authority’s long-term plan to transform Marina Bay into a lively district interspersed with spaces that include amenities, playgrounds, retail opportunities and lush greenery.
This area is also earmarked to be a future global business and financial hub near Singapore’s future Waterfront City, making Marina One Residences perfectly poised to rea the extraordinary benefits of this area’s growth, and a space that’s truly worth having.
Why invest in Marina One?
- Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
- Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
- Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT.
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
- North-South Line (Marina Bay)
- Circle Line (Marina Bay)
- Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
- Downtown Line (Downtown)
- Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link (UPN).
- Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay.
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards